How do I add my MLB subscription to another device?
If you have purchased the Major League Roster Add On, you can add it to your additional device(s). To do this, the devices
must be registered to the same email account. Here are the steps:
- Log in to the Admin Website at http://my.iscorecentral.com (see
Options -> Admin Website in iScore on your device for login Customer ID / Password).
- Go to the Account tab, and enter your your email and name.
- An email will be sent to you at the email address you enter. Check your email in box and confirm the registration. If you do not
receive the email, be sure to check your SPAM folder in email and/or be sure you can accept emails from "DoNotReply@iscoresports.com".
- Repeat the registration for your additional device(s) and confirm the registration.
- Once your devices are registered to the same email, and you have the Major League Rosters purchased and activated on one of your devices,
you can scroll to the bottom of the Account tab, and you will see your additional device(s) listed in the MLB Rosters section with
the option to Add the rosters
Return to FAQ