I accidentally deleted a team / game / player. How can I recover it?
In some cases we are able to recover your deleted data. Follow the steps below to see if it is
possible with your data:
- Do an Options -> Export from within iScore on your device so the server has your most recent data
- Log in to the Admin Website (http://my.iscorecentral.com) using the information found on the Options -> Admin Website screen in iScore
- Click the Maintenance link in the upper right corner.
- Your deleted data will be displayed at the bottom of the maintenance page, and you can click on the item you would like to undelete.
- After you have undeleted the data you want back, do an Options -> Import to retrieve the data back to your device.
Sometimes users will delete data because they see a duplicate. Instead of deleting data, you should use the MERGE options
from the Player and Team Manager screens if you have accidentally created a second copy.
Using the above steps, you can undelete your deleted data, then use the MERGE option within the application
to combine the data back into a single player / team as needed.
Return to FAQ